ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Successful candidate for this position must have a strong grasp of current online digital marketing tools and strategies that will lead to “action taking” of our target market. In order to be effective in this position, you must be a high achiever who is constantly striving to step up your game and continually improve yourself.
- Identifying and recommending sales solutions/funnels, map-out the entire funnel (map-out the online and offline customer journey (through to sales consultant/appointment setter),
- Assist the manager in leading and supervising the team
Provide expertise in automation, AI tools, if/when scenarios), test and measure,
- Present and provide good updates to Aussie clients – also setting up reporting (tacking codes) on ROI
- Responsible for using current online digital marketing tools and strategies
- Prospect and create leads to identify appropriate clients with the target market.
- Develop and grow sales prospects list to ensure a healthy pipeline to meet sales targets
- Assist with strategy creation and implementation of current/ future marketing campaigns.
- Provide support to social media efforts.
Here are the skill sets we are looking for – keep in mind we want a stellar Digital Marketer Rockstar so you MUST have this skill to be considered.
- Experience with digital marketing solutions for lead generation
- Preferably worked in end-to-end campaigns (working on campaigns that include telemarketers)
- Certified in using CRM applications
- Active Campaign Expert
- Experience in lead generation/sale funnel mapping
- Plan and execute all digital lead generation marketing activities, such as Facebook targeted marketing, email automation, webinars, social media, LinkedIn
- Automation expert, tech guru (lead scoring and plugins for automation)
- Leadership and management experience required
- Preferably from a Marketing Services background as an account manager
- Setting up CRM dashboards, plus expert in events marketing (e.g. membership, subscription sign-ups, webinars and podcasts).
- Comfortable with client presentations/onboarding new clients
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing, email your resume to email@example.com
If you have questions please call/text 09150751692 or 09396586008
Note: Please prepare your portfolio/sample works as this will be asked later during the recruitment process
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org