Website FRESHAIRE SALON
• Assist in planning, directing, and coordinating programs to enhance the knowledge and skills of the employees.
•Ensure that employees were properly train to stay competent and skilled for their jobs.
•Assist in organizing training programs, including recommending or selecting course content and materials.
•Assist in the implementation of overall or individualized training and development plan
•Updated with the latest trends and technologies
•Research and assist in the study of new technologies and methodologies
•Maintain training records.
•Assist in the development, update, and revision of instructional materials, training materials, job aids, and resources
•Monitors employee progress, conducts evaluations, administers assessment tools, and solicits feedback to improve course content, delivery methods, and effectiveness
•Stays abreast of new trends and tools in employee development and training
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Communications or Human Resource Management.
· Analytical skills, Instructional skills, Interpersonal skills, speaking skills, critical thinking, judgment and decision making, learning strategies, Service Orientation.
· A strong customer-focused background
· Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
· Personal commitment to improving own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com