Dempsey Resource Management Inc. (DEMPSEY)
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in makati.
Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or any related Social Science course
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience performing main responsibilities indicated below
• Above average communication skills – oral and written English and Filipino
• Adaptable, flexible, fast learner
• Willing to work in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environmentMain Responsibilities:
• Project Manager: Ensure the timely and error-free implementation of training/ learning programs – from pre-training to post-training activities by working effectively with clients, trainers and other resources within the team.
• Client Servicing: Ensure a long-term and positive relationship with clients.
• Analyst: Conduct training needs analysis and evaluation analysis of training programs.
• Training Support: Provide end-to-end support to trainer during training programs – e.g. logistical, coordination with client/ venue, distribution of materials, classroom management.
• Co-Facilitator: Deliver selected training topics, activity instructions and debriefing sessions. Host the training programs especially the opening and closing activities.
• Knowledge Manager: Prepare reports and documentation – for client or internal use.
company description: a 13-year old Training/Learning-Human Resources-OD partner of over 300 companies from more than 22 industries.
SEND RESUME TO email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org