Duties, Responsibilities and Authorities:
- To reconcile all transactions entered in inventory system against reports submitted by production such as job orders raw materials, MRF etc. every end of the month.
- To post all transactions in inventory system and generate monthly reports.
- Compute raw materials cost, prove identified variances and prepare corresponding journal entries every end of the month.
- Prepare summary of various reports – cost of sales, materials and finished goods register, production variance and initiates necessary journal entries.
- To reconcile finished goods and raw materials inventory system balance against general ledger every month.
- Maintain updated standard costing of Finished Goods and Raw Materials.
- Facilitate importation financial requirements, maintain Importation Register, importation costing and periodically reconcile Importation related accounts.
- Calculate costing requirements of other departments subject to the approval of the VP-Controller.
- Validates contracted labor (if applicable) vis-à-vis production report and initiate necessary JV entry.
- Participate in the annual conduct of physical inventory and monthly count in the absence of the inventory person responsible.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education, Technical Capability and Other Career Qualification:
Accounting graduate preferably CPA
At least 3 years experience in accounting with focus in costing
Good in written and oral communication
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com